The future of urban mobil
Technological, economic and political trends will all have an impact on future urban mobility:
- Smart, connected transport systems which offer increased capacity and avoid congestion.
- Intermodal means of transport which can be used flexibly in line with changing requirements.
- Ecologically sound basis which will counteract the effects of climate change.
New market opportunities for suppliers of micromobility devices, infrastructure and services.
The benefits of micromobility expo
- To generate media coverage and political awareness of micromobility issues.
- To initiate a discussion with local government and the political community about the legal framework for promoting micromobility.
- To awaken interest among users by means of publicity and test drives.
- To exchange information about the latest products, technical criteria and future innovations.
micromobility expo is targeted at:
- logistics companies,
- fleet managers,
- station managers,
- care services,
- nursery schools/schools,
- urban planning authorities,
- traffic authorities,
- administrative bodies,
- users of mobility services,